Friday 1 June 2012

My morning walk and it is Children,s Day today

Mei drags me out for the morning walk, I am a lazy sod actually but once I am out I do enjoy it. Today is my late fathers birthday, my ex wifes birthday and Childrens Day. Happy Birthday Linda.

Kids do not go to school today and most had only a half day yesterday so they are out in force.

The walk is refreshing and I get to chat to many of my past students which I enjoy and they just love seeing me too.

Family arrives in China later this afternoon and will be in Beijing later tonight, we will meet up on Monday in Beijing at The Inner Mongolia Hotel.

Morning pictures:-

Mei leads the way

The path ahead

One of my little students says "Good Morning"

One of my little students says 'Good Morning"

It is Childrens Day and some boys are walking around the lake.

The main gate to our place of residence

A pause to say hello to the kids

A little shy but they enjoy a play outside.

So a nice wander this morning and a few chats on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment