Thursday 12 July 2012

Woo Hoooo - rich again. What a very kind gentleman to offer me all this money

Dr. Peter Krajcovic  help@global.com via camilla.lunarservers.com 
1:28 PM (16 hours ago)
 
to me
HFC Bank Limited
Camden House West, The Parade,
Birmingham B1 3PY
Registered in England No. 1117305
Member of HSBC Group

Greetings,

My name is Peter Krajcovic a citizen of Slovak Republic; Director of Finance HFC Bank UK, I discovered a dormant account during our annual auditing exercise in my office and my further investigation revealed that this account has not been operated for quite a long time.

It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth GBP20, 500,000.00 equivalent to USD31, 807,602.00 and
EURO25, 885,027.00 into an account offshore, I have all the plans safely worked out and will need the co-operation of a foreign partner in order to successfully make this transfer, If you can assist in getting the money
Transferred please contact me immediately so that I can give you more details.

Remember this is absolutely confidential, do also provide me with your private phone numbers so that we can discuss in detail.

Best Regards,

Dr. Peter Krajcovic

No comments:

Post a Comment